Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 in Photos

I had a mad dash of clicks today making a 12 month wall calendar before the Kodak coupon I had from Black Friday at Old Navy expired.  I decided to pick an image from each month of 2011 to remind myself what what going on in life a year ago.  Here's the twelve I picked:

January
Corporate video shoot assisting for an interesting company that had the best catering ever!

February
Podcamp Toronto washroom graffiti.

March
A little slice of haunted home came to visit Toronto.

April
Hollywood North indeed!  Silent Hill: Revelation movie set appeared in Cherry Beach.

May
InsideOut Film Festival working with amazing people & Xenomorphs.

June
Trip to Niagara Falls.

July
Pride.

August
Deep fried everything at the CNE

September
My third Toronto International Film Festival experience, keeping it fresh working with a Canadian film.

October
Accidental trip to Hawaii, who knew they had a film festival?!

November
Toronto International Reel Asian Film Festival rolls in to town.  Amazing moment on Nat & Marie, when You Tube star Mr. Kwon drummed live in their studio promoting A Drummer's Passion.

December
The month is still happening right now so who knows what else I might snap, but this was my favourite shot from the 107th Santa Claus Parade.

Wondering which twelve images will make up next year.  What were your highlights of 2011?

1 comment: